Dell's Original Uncoverage Logo by Antonio F. Branco, Comically Incorrect

Friday, November 4, 2011

A Personal Note From Dell...

A Personal Note From Dell...

As we surpass 6,000 hits on this blog in just one month, I'd like to pause for a moment and thank you ALL for stopping in.  I hope you've enjoyed the information posted here and will see fit to tell your friends about "Dells Bottom Line" blog.

We already have a group of regular readers and I thank each and every one of you for your continued support.

Like most blogs, this one is not a paying job; I write it because I enjoy it, and your incredibly warm reception this month has been humbling, to say the least.

Here's a list of just some of the countries I've plotted on the Revolver Map (the spinning globe) and we've attracted readers from every continent except Antarctica.  (Perhaps a Penguin Special Post is in order?)

United States

Romania

Russia

Germany

Switzerland

France

Hong Kong

Japan

China

United Kingdom


Again, thank you very much for visiting Dell's Bottom Line blog.  I hope you'll see fit to return many times!

DRH 



No comments:

Post a Comment