Dell's Original Uncoverage Logo by Antonio F. Branco, Comically Incorrect

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Welcome to "Dell's Bottom Line".

Welcome to "Dell's Bottom Line".

My name is Dell Hill. I'm a retired former police officer and have several years experience in commercial radio broadcasting.  I currently live in my home State of Vermont, and I'm the same Dell Hill that co-blogged with Jane Jamison at the very popular Uncoverage.net web site for over two years.

While writing with Jane, I seldom had to be concerned about widgets, trinkets and doo-dads associated with the appearance and layout of the blog. All of that has changed. The responsibility for maintaining the technical end of this blog rests with me, and it's all starting to come together.  Despite my advanced years, I learn something new every day!

Some of the things you'll notice:  The Revolver Map plots the location of each individual visitor to the blog.  It's kinda' cool to see visitors from every corner of the globe.  Each red dot is the location of a blog visitor.


You're welcome to comment on any post that is not "closed to comments".  Unfortunately, I have to moderate the comments before allowing them to be published.  I don't mind publishing opinions opposite of my own, in fact I encourage all opinions to be heard.  But, I will not allow childish ad hominem, off topic SPAM, and if you can't comment with a civil tongue, you might as well save your energy because your comment won't be published.


Guest Bloggers:  From time to time I'll be publishing posts from guest bloggers.  I believe it's always a good idea to have a variety of voices and opinions.  That helps us all better understand the issues of these crucial times.  Richard Falknor, who writes at the Blue Ridge Forum blog and was a guest blogger at Uncoverage, has accepted my invitation to be featured here.  If you, or someone you know, would be interested in becoming a guest writer, contact me at the E-mail address below.



My first official post is a tribute to Jane Jamison, my good friend and co-blogger for over two years.  I hope you'll take the time to read it.

Contact Information:  If you have a need to contact me for any reason, you may do so via E-mail:  GoldenEagle4444@GMail.com


Thanks for stopping in!  I hope you'll see fit to return many times.



DRH

No comments:

Post a Comment